To practise sight-reading without a piano, work on:
- note-reading with flashcards or apps like Note Trainer, Notes Trainer or Tenuto,
- ear training with apps like Tenuto or Ear Trainer,
- music theory with Tenuto or its corresponding website,
- mental practice with physical or digital scores where you visualise yourself playing the notes and imagine the sound, or
- rhythm and hand coordination with two-handed clapping rhythms (see How to Sight-Read Both Clefs at the Same Time & FREE Exercises).