The new sight-reading membership site, the Sight-Reading Club, is now open! Join the Club today to get access to drills, exercises and sight-reading excerpts as well as a community of piano players from around the world!
If you’re visiting this page right now, then chances are you’ve had these thoughts before:
- Why is sight-reading so hard?
- Why do I suck at sight-reading despite years of playing the piano?
- Will it ever get easier?
- Where do I even start?
I hear you. Sight-reading IS hard, especially at the piano. But what if I told you it doesn’t have to be so hard? What if I told you it can be fun?
That’s why I’ve created the Sight-Reading Club membership.
It’s a private hub where piano players from around the world can:
- Get together (both virtually AND in person – once the restrictions have been lifted)
- Exchange ideas on how to overcome difficulties
- Share their progress and keep each other accountable
- Share music scores to sight-read and useful resources on sight-reading
- Ask for feedback
- Get access to sight-reading exercises, drills and excerpts
- Participate in challenges to stay motivated
- Attend live Q&A calls
- And much more…
I’ve created the Sight-Reading Club so that you can finally get the support and the resources you need to become the piano player you’ve always wanted to be – a piano player who can just sit down and play!
So, if this sounds like something you would be interested in, click here to join!